I am having problems submitting my Turnitin Assignment?If your Turnitin assignment does not indicate what files are acceptable, then I highly recommend you submit one of the following files types listed below and follow the guidelines listed below:
- A MS-Word file from which is freely available for York University students.
- A PDF file using the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Your file must have a minimum 20 words, maximum of 400 pages, file size less than 40MB
- If you have scanned your response, you need to import it into a MS-Word document and type at least 20 words and then save.
- If you are not using MS-Office or Adobe Reader to create your document, then you have to save the file as a Rich text format (.rtf) file.
I submitted my Turnitin Assignment but I forgot something?You may not be allowed to re-submit your Turnitin assignment if your instructor does not allow re-submission.
Similarly, you may not be allowed to submit your Turnitin assignment after the due date if the instructor does not allow.
How do I view my Turnitin Assignment and feedback?Your instructor can choose to enter your mark and add comments to your assignment directly within Turnitin. To view this information, follow the instructions below.
- Click the Turnitin assignment title on your eClass course home page.
- Click the My Submissions tab located in the top row.
- Your grade will appear under the Grade column.
- Click on the grade or the similarity report to view feedback from your instructor.