Zoom Screen Sharing
All you need to know About Zoom Screen Sharing
Screen Sharing is a feature offered by Zoom to allow the host and/or participants to share their screen with the rest of the meeting participants. Screen Sharing management can be done in the Zoom Dashboard Settings, Zoom Client Application and/or during a Zoom Meeting. In this article we will discuss the various ways of setting up Zoom Screen Sharing
How to Setup Screen Sharing
Zoom Dashboard Settings: First of all, you need to ensure that Screen Sharing is switched on in the Dashboard by following the instructions below:
- Visit yorku.zoom.us
- Click Settings
- Scroll down until you get to Screen Sharing and ensure it is switched on
- On the Dashboard right underneath Screen Sharing, you may also control Who can share?, Who can start sharing when someone else is sharing? and whether you would like to Disable desktop screen sharing for meetings you host.
Zoom Client Application Settings: After you have ensured that Screen Sharing is switched on in the Dashboard Settings, you may adjust the Screen Sharing to your liking by following the steps below:
- Click the Cogwheel button on the Zoom Client Application, as shown on the screenshot below:
- Click Share Screen on the Settings window, as shown on the screenshot below, and adjust the settings to your liking:
How to Ensure All Participants can Share Their Screen
During a zoom meeting, you may allow or restrict who can share screen by following the instructions below:
- Click the little upward arrow next to the green Share Screen button, as shown on the screenshot below:
- Adjust Who can share? and Who can share when someone else is sharing? as shown on the screenshot below:
What Can You Share?
Please click here to access a list of screens/applications that you can share on Zoom
How to Share Sound
Please follow the steps below in order to share computer sound:
- Click Share Screen on your Zoom meeting window, as shown on the screenshot below:
- Check the Share Sound button, as shown below:
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?