To receive forum notifications by email, you must subscribe to forums by. Subscribing to forums allows you to receive emails every time a discussion occurs in a forum. You will have to update your forum preferences and notification preferences within your Moodle profile.
- Click on your name and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Forum preferences from the preferences page.
- In Forum preferences, select the following settings:
- Email digest type: choose Complete (daily email with full posts).
- Forum auto-subscribe: choose Yes
Forum tracking field: choose Yes
- Click Save changes
- In addition, you have to toggle on for the Forum components in Notification preferences. Visit How to change my email notification settings to learn how.