Adding questions into categories (question bank)
Categories allow instructors to manage and organize questions into groups. They may be restricted to be used a the quiz or course level.
By default each course is given a default category in which all questions are added.
Follow the steps below to add questions to a category:
- Click on the Action menuat the top right corner of your course
Click on More...
- On the Course Administration page, click on Question Bank
- Ensure Questions tab is selected.
- Select the category to which you would like to add questions from the Select a category dropdown.
- Click on create a new question.
Choose the type of question you would like to add from the pop-up window.
- Click Add button to view the settings page of the question type.
- For detail information on different type of questions please refer to Adding & Organizing Questions in Your Quiz.
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?