Modifying an Instance of a Reoccurring Meeting
How to modify one or more instances of a reoccurring meeting
Sometimes, you have a reoccurring event (such as a weekly class session or a bi-weekly meeting with a business partner) and at some point, based on the nature of a particular occurrence of this event, you need to slightly modify the meeting settings for this particular occurrence to accommodate for certain changes related to it. For more information regarding reoccurring meetings, click here.
How to modify an instance of a reoccurring meeting:
To modify an instance in a reoccurring meeting, please see step-by-step instructions below:
- Visit yorku.zoom.us
- Sign in using your Passport York credentials
- Click Meetings
- Hover with your mouse over the occurrence you want to edit then click Edit
- Select Edit this Occurrence (and click Edit All Occurrences in order to edit all the meeting occurrences)
- You will now be taken to the Meeting settings screen. You can now go ahead and edit the settings as you wish.
What meeting settings can be modified for a specific occurrence
Here is a list of settings that can be modified for a specific occurrence:
- Video (on/off)
- Meeting Options (Allow participants to join anytime, Mute participants upon entry, Automatically record meeting)
What meeting settings can not be modified for a specific occurrence
Here is a list of settings that can not be modified for a specific occurrence:
- Time Zone
- Require authentication to join
- Meeting Options (Breakout Room pre-assign, Approve or block entry for users from specific countries/regions, Enable language interpretation)
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?