How to create a new category in question bank?
Categories allow instructors to manage and organize questions into groups. They may be restricted to be used at the quiz or course level.
By default each course is given a default category in which all questions are added. As the instructor you do have the option of creating new categories to organize your questions to meet your needs.
Follow the steps below to add a new category:
- From your main course page, click on the Action menu,at the top right corner of your course
- Click on More...
- On the Course Administration page, click on Question Bank
- Ensure Categories tab is selected.
- Scroll down to "Add category" section
- Select the Parent category in which you would like to add this new questions bank from the Parent category dropdown
- Add the category name and the description and click on Add category.
Tell us how we can make this article better for you?