Moving questions from one Category to another
You can move questions from one Category to another by going to the Question bank, selecting the questions you would like to move, then selecting the destination category from the drop down menu in front of Move to. Please see step-by-step instructions below:
- From your main course page, click on the More icon in the top menu bar, then from the drop down select Question bank.
- On the Question bank page, click the Question tab menu and choose Questions.
- In front of Select a category, click the drop-down menu to select the Category that you are moving the questions from, as you can see on the screenshot below:
- Checkmark next to the questions you would like to move, then click the With selected button and in the menu click Move to
- On the Move the selected questions page, choose the Category to move the questions to from the drop down menu, then click the Move to button, as you can see on the screenshot below: